Button Block: 4” Appliqué Alphabet
The Button Block Appliqué Alphabet has character and style that isn’t too fancy or too plain. Use the solid shape of the letters (A-Z) for cotton or wool appliqué. Use the outline of the letter for embroidery. The wide body provides a generous space to fill with buttons, embellishments, or decorative stitches.
(Note: this is not a commercial or free font, it is a hand-drawn alphabet that Tammy Tutterow designed with hand-cutting in mind.)
Button Block Pattern Details:
- The pattern is suitable for both wool and cotton appliqué.
- All letters are 4″ tall and range from 3 1/2″ to 3 3/4″ wide.
- Use the solid letter shape for appliqué.
- Use the outline of the letter shape for embroidery.
- This pattern is a pdf. Click on the “download” link in your email receipt to download.