Button Lover's Club: Words with Buttons Warm Cup Cozy
This week we showed you the Warm Table Runner and Warm Mitten Mug Rug projects that are the featured projects for the December Button Lover’s Club: Words with Buttons WARM box. Since the Warm Table Runner featured a cup with a cozy on it, we thought it would be fun to show you how to upcycle a cardboard sleeve into something special!
We love that this project is so simple and quick, making it a perfect idea for a last minute holiday handmade gift. Watch our video below to learn how to make the Warm Cup Cozy!
A few things to note:
- The pattern for the Warm Table Runner will be included IN the Button Lover’s Club: Words with Buttons box. If you are not a subscriber and would like to be, click here to visit our store and sign up!
- If you would like to purchase the pdf download of the Warm Table Runner and Mitten Mug Rug pattern, it is available in our store: Warm Table Runner PDF.
- Facebook Live Replay: Warm Projects Reveal
- Facebook Button Lover’s Club Group
- Overnight Delivery by Sweetwater for Moda
- Interfacings by Lazy Girl Designs
- JABC Stitch School
Not a club member? Click here to join and get next month’s box!
Pin it to save it for later!