This week we showed you the Warm Table Runner and Warm Mitten Mug Rug projects that are the featured projects for the December Button Lover’s Club: Words with Buttons WARM box. Since the Warm Table Runner featured a cup with a cozy on it, we thought it would be fun to show you how to upcycle a cardboard sleeve into something special!
We love that this project is so simple and quick, making it a perfect idea for a last minute holiday handmade gift. Watch our video below to learn how to make the Warm Cup Cozy!
A few things to note:
- The pattern for the Warm Table Runner will be included IN the Button Lover’s Club: Words with Buttons box. If you are not a subscriber and would like to be, click here to visit our store and sign up!
- If you would like to purchase a pdf download of the Warm Table Runner and Mitten Mug Rug pattern, it is available in our store: Warm Table Runner PDF.
- Facebook Live Replay: Warm Projects Reveal
- Facebook Button Lover’s Club Group
- Overnight Delivery by Sweetwater for Moda
- Interfacings by Lazy Girl Designs
- JABC Stitch School
Not a club member? Click here to join and get next month’s box!