This fun little banner is such a delight to create. The easy-to-make pattern includes step-by-step instructions with photos.
The pattern details:
- The buttons used are from JABC Button Lover's Club Merry Tidings.
- Finished size: 6" wide x 6" tall.
- The pattern is suitable for wool, wool felt, and cotton fabrics.
- Pattern includes step-by-step instructions with photos, a full supply list, and patterns--10 full pages total.
- Applique the candle and floral design with hand stitching. (You can learn the stitches by visiting the Stitchery 101 page.) The banner is assembled with machine stitching.
- This pattern is a pdf. Click on the “download” link in your email receipt to download.
- The project uses buttons from Button Lover's Club Take Heart Tin + Sprinkler. Those buttons are available through subscription to the club. If you subscribe to the Take Heart Tin ONLY and want to make this pattern, you may order Sprinkles separately. Call our office to see if there are Sprinkler packs still in stock--for BLC upgrades only.