This fun little pincushion is such a delight to create. The easy-to-make pattern includes step-by-step instructions with photos.
The pincushion pattern details:
- The button pack is sold separately (10310).
- The Just Pins are sold separately (jp213)
- Finished size: 6 1/2″ tall to the peak of the roof x 2 1/2″ deep (building, not including the yard) x 4 1/4″ wide (building, not including yard).
- The pattern is suitable for wool, wool felt, and cotton fabrics.
- Pattern includes step-by-step instructions with photos, a full supply list, and three pattern pages.
- Assemble the cottage with back-stitches and blanket stitches. (You can learn the two stitches by visiting the Stitchery 101 page.)
- This pattern is a pdf. Click on the “download” link in your email receipt to download.